Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Get Out of that Funk!

Feel like you or your church is in a rut?

What do you do when you cant seem to get out of the "funk"?

Get around right people to get you out of the "funky rut"!

Jim Collins' Good to Great Principle: Get the right people on the bus, get the wrong people out of the bus and then DRIVE to your destination.

I have always said that everyone needs a Timothy (someone you mentor), a Barnabas (someone that encourages you) and a Paul (someone that mentors you). A leader of leaders so to speak. I have been blessed to have some people in my life that I respect and can receive from, knowing that they have my best interest in mind.

Lone Ranger ministers as well as "Lone Ranger" churches are typically not the healthiest. If you don't have a coach or mentor...I highly encourage you to find one. You will see that this one element can take you and your ministry to the next level.

So...surround yourself with people greater than you and chances are ... you will get back on track as well as have longevity.

No comments:

Post a Comment