1) Eat with non-Christians. Doing lunch is always a great idea and it doesn’t take a lot of time! After all….we all have to eat!
2) Develop relationships with co-workers. Start viewing your job as the missions field….not just a 9-5 grind. Start praying for them today!
3) Walk or bike around your neighborhood. Start getting to know those around you by name.
4) Be a “regular” at your local coffee shop, convenience store, barber or beauty shop etc…
5) Talk more! Guys are probably the worst. I know that when I go shopping, I’m on a mission. I buy my items and get out. Instead of that routine, we should take some time and talk to those around us. Even a cordial greeting can make someone’s day
1 year ago